News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Cal is a visionary

Started by Caliga, May 02, 2015, 06:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Scratch that.  Both dorsal and ventral are strong.

Ideologue

She's hot.  But anyway, even assuming no commitments, like Yi I'd assume it was a prank or something worse.

Of course, this is basically how dating already works, except with a vetting period that lasts a few hours.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

I don't know how this makes Cal a visionary though.  Seems like a pretty commensensical hypothesis.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on May 03, 2015, 09:58:15 AM
I don't know how this makes Cal a visionary though.  Seems like a pretty commensensical hypothesis.

Cal has lots of self-esteem.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Hush.  This is Cal's biggest triumph since he got that participation award for Pinewood Derby.  Let the man bask.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

I don't know how this makes Cal a visionary though.
Did you not read the OP?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

I am pretty sure it was on Languish before...after all, the original youtube vid is from 2013.