[Gay] Gay News from Around the Gay World That is Gay

Started by Martinus, June 19, 2009, 04:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

This isn't the gay mega-thread I was looking for, but it'll do.

TMZ goes up to a WWE wrestler and asks him if he thinks a gay wrestler could make it in WWE.  The wrestler, Darren Young, replies:

QuoteAbsolutely. Look at me. I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay. And I'm happy. I'm very happy.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-wwe-wrestler-darren-young-gay-20130815,0,2132764.story#axzz2c45BoOqJ

An odd way to do it, but nice to see anyways.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on August 15, 2013, 01:51:58 PM

TMZ goes up to a WWE wrestler and asks him if he thinks a gay wrestler could make it in WWE.  The wrestler, Darren Young, replies:

QuoteAbsolutely. Look at me. I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay. And I'm happy. I'm very happy.

Why can't it ever be, "I'm gay.  I'm actually very depressed, but fucking guys does make me feel better"?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ideologue on August 15, 2013, 05:43:12 PM
Why can't it ever be, "I'm gay.  I'm actually very depressed, but fucking guys does make me feel better"?

The phrasing makes me wonder if it's a misquote.  Without that "and" in front of "I'm happy," it's exactly the sort of juvenile sarcastic humor that WWE-types go for.
Experience bij!

garbon

What do you think I did during the first 3/4 of 2010? :ph34r:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2013, 10:48:25 PM

What do you think I did during the first 3/4 of 2010? :ph34r:
what's interesting is that you didn't do it for the last 1/4. Abstinence for a full trimester... I mean, wow.  I'd never expect this :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.