[Gay] Gay News from Around the Gay World That is Gay

Started by Martinus, June 19, 2009, 04:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Speaking of Muslims, I saw a Caucasian-looking muslim driving in his car with a woman today. Had one of those gross, pubic hair explosion type beards.  She sat in the backseat with her headscarf on.  I'd like a chauffeur.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Neil on October 07, 2009, 08:13:29 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 07, 2009, 08:02:09 AM
QuoteZahir Belgarbi, identified as a spokesman for Creteil Bebel, told France-Info radio he apologized if "anyone felt upset or hurt."

Since I am pretty sure nowhere in Islam does it specifically say you cannot play football with gay people I wonder what the intention of the snub was besides hurting or upsetting people?
To avoid contact with the enemy?

well gay & French? that's like double gay. They figured they'd all be sucking dick on the field by half time. :p fundies are tards film @ 11.
:p

Faeelin

Well, Obama just gave his big gay speech.

I felt a bit better about going to DC tomorrow to pressure grass.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Faeelin on October 10, 2009, 08:10:16 PM
Well, Obama just gave his big gay speech.

I felt a bit better about going to DC tomorrow to pressure grass.
About how he hates gays?

Why would you want to pressure DC grass?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Faeelin

Quote from: Neil on October 10, 2009, 09:23:34 PM

Training for when I grind your nation beneath my heel.

garbon

Valmy

Quote from: Faeelin on October 07, 2009, 11:14:45 AM
Yes, because no Christians have ever done stuff like that.

Yeah because Marty is always such a pro-Christian sort of guy.  That got him!  Zing!  Worst comeback to Marty ever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on October 10, 2009, 10:35:03 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on October 07, 2009, 11:14:45 AM
Yes, because no Christians have ever done stuff like that.

Yeah because Marty is always such a pro-Christian sort of guy.  That got him!  Zing!  Worst comeback to Marty ever.
Well, I hate Muslims more than Christians, but only a little bit.

If there is one lesson Hitler taught us, is that you can't go about exterminating everybody at once. Small steps and all that.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Faeelin on October 10, 2009, 09:24:33 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 10, 2009, 09:23:34 PM

Training for when I grind your nation beneath my heel.
Who will follow you?  You can't even get the people of your country to allow you to marry some guy, let alone lead them in a war under your ideology of Martinusism.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on October 11, 2009, 04:10:07 AM
Well, I hate Muslims more than Christians, but only a little bit.

If there is one lesson Hitler taught us, is that you can't go about exterminating everybody at once. Small steps and all that.

He also taught us that atheists/agnostics/pagans can persecute gays as well.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Faeelin

Quote from: Neil on October 11, 2009, 06:12:08 AM
Who will follow you?  You can't even get the people of your country to allow you to marry some guy, let alone lead them in a war under your ideology of Martinusism.

It is far easier to make Americans hate your country than it is to get them to like gays, especially as so many of us already do.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers