[Gay] Gay News from Around the Gay World That is Gay

Started by Martinus, June 19, 2009, 04:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Cleveland got the 2014 gay games. Ohio got fagged up.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

I was AMBUSHED at home by the TV TAXMAN who threatened me with GITMO and made me report TV ownership.

Oh well, I had 15 good years.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 02, 2009, 02:30:23 PM

Cleveland is horrible. Why would a gay person go there?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2009, 01:08:56 PM

:huh: The gaymes?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I heard that every day 500 people move out of Ohio.  I guess they are getting desperate to have anybody go there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on October 03, 2009, 04:52:16 PM

I heard that every day 500 people move out of Ohio.  I guess they are getting desperate to have anybody go there.

Ain't nothing to see here. Plus, at least they will be on the other side of the state annoying the Dazzling Urbanites, Polacks and and other weird Eastern Europeans instead of me.

Ed Anger

And before Marti goes off on a histrionic rant, I like the gays. Especially Lesbians.

Just not whiny, histrionic gays.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 03, 2009, 05:18:40 PM
And before Marti goes off on a histrionic rant, I like the gays. Especially Lesbians.

We need them to fill the female slots of my co-ed softball team.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Especially Lesbians.

Yeah, who wouldn't love ugly women that dress like slobby men!

Syt

Quote from: garbon on October 04, 2009, 12:01:38 AM
Especially Lesbians.

Yeah, who wouldn't love ugly women that dress like slobby men!

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS

In almost every documentary about lesbianism or female bisexuality they look more or less like this:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2009, 01:08:56 PM

I went to a pretty great gay bar in Cleveland a few years ago.  I can't remember the name, though.  And the late Iggy's Bar.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Martinus

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

I'm sure Syt has seen many more of those documentaries than Martinus has.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?