[Gay] Gay News from Around the Gay World That is Gay

Started by Martinus, June 19, 2009, 04:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

That border between Hungary and Austria is pretty stark. Like you are passing into Magyardor.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I guess Sweden and Denmark aren't as open to immigration as they claim.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
That border between Hungary and Austria is pretty stark. Like you are passing into Magyardor.

Also, Czech o Slovakia

ulmont

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 31, 2018, 02:41:01 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Also, Czech o Slovakia

Also, LoL at Greece.

The Larch

Liep

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 31, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
I guess Sweden and Denmark aren't as open to immigration as they claim.  :hmm:

It does look a little odd.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

There's gotta be a good "[something]-curtain descending across the continent" joke in here somewhere.

Malthus

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 01, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
There's gotta be a good "[something]-curtain descending across the continent" joke in here somewhere.

Fabulous. A Fabulous curtain.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

An absolutely fabulous curtain has descended across the continent.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
An absolutely fabulous curtain has descended across the continent.

I think they only were in UK, France and Morocco on that show.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Reminds me of how a few years ago, right wing populist Strache said at a ball, after dealing with leftist protesters, "We are the new Jews."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on December 12, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
Can conservatives decorate my house?

Technically, we can.  But it will probably end up looking like a hunting lodge.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain