This new viral question won't require colour vision

Started by Liep, April 15, 2015, 05:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

The more interesting question is:  why do these two guys want to be friends with someone who can't even say straight what her birthday is?  I imagine conversations with her are going to get old quick.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

If that is a picture of the Cheryl in question, I can understand why two dudes are suffering her birthdate bullshit.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

frunk

Sheilbh

Quote from: DGuller on April 15, 2015, 10:35:24 AM
The more interesting question is:  why do these two guys want to be friends with someone who can't even say straight what her birthday is?  I imagine conversations with her are going to get old quick.
:o Do they know her last name?
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on April 15, 2015, 08:46:23 AM
Maybe she likes autistic friends.

Oh, come on.  You do speak English.  Look that word up.  It doesn't meant what you think it means.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017