11B4V

Screwing around with fraps
The Train Tunnels

Transport back to the Shuttle pad

Follow on support arriving

Mother F%$&@. Got to work my way down.

With the NV on.

I'll post some nitnoid vids later.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

I'm not sure there is a good place/angle for a screenie of the underground waterfall-driven power plant in the Roman parallel dimension (because it is so vast), but seeing that for the first time was probably the most awesome moment in the whole mod.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V