News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Beebday!

Started by Syt, March 28, 2015, 03:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Here's hoping you received many pleated gifts. :cheers:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

The big 4-0 today. :o

Thanks for the good wishes guys.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

What's most ":o", 30 or 40?

And also: :cheers:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

KRonn

Admiral Yi

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Martinus

:showoff:

I havent realised you were older than me. All the best.

Neil

It looks like the Winnepeg Jets are going to give him the gift of a playoff series.  Beeb can introduce his boys to the joys of playoff hockey.

Many happy returns.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Richard Hakluyt

40 ..........you are catching me up  :P

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Ideologue

Run, runner.

(Happy birthday, Beeb. :) )
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Happy Birthday my Canadian doppelganger! :w00t:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."