Main Menu

The Internet Arguing Checklist

Started by Siege, March 18, 2015, 04:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Gaijin de Moscu on March 18, 2015, 05:39:33 PM
Does it mean I'm not a liberal?

Can't remember.

Hope you're at least liberal enough to hate Putin.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

The beauty of a checklist is that it is supposed to be concise. 

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 18, 2015, 06:19:05 PM
#9 hijack this thread

I like boobies.

I like the cut of your jib and I will sign up to help with your proscriptions.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on March 18, 2015, 05:26:34 PM
Quote from: mongers on March 18, 2015, 05:20:36 PM
Exec.Sum, pls.

Man who claims to write for a living cannot write.

Probably because he's a racist.

Well, he does write for Baen books.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Gaijin de Moscu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 18, 2015, 08:27:07 PM
Quote from: Gaijin de Moscu on March 18, 2015, 05:39:33 PM
Does it mean I'm not a liberal?

Can't remember.

Hope you're at least liberal enough to hate Putin.

Putin is a pro-Western liberal with strong links to Germany.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Putin is a strong leader that would crush the Duma if it acted against the interests of his country.  What's not to like?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

I'm kidding.  But it would be okay if Obama did it.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Gaijin de Moscu

But to be honest, the older I am, the less liberal I become. Funny how it works.

Valmy

Quote from: Gaijin de Moscu on March 19, 2015, 02:26:05 AM
But to be honest, the older I am, the less liberal I become. Funny how it works.

When you say 'liberal' what exactly do you mean by that?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Putin's pro-western sentiments make him want to be closer to us, that's why he wants USSR borders back.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Putin bitch slapped Zerobama behind doors.
Bibi saw, and Zerobama became angry with Bibi.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on March 19, 2015, 09:45:03 AM
Putin bitch slapped Zerobama behind doors.
Bibi saw, and Zerobama became angry with Bibi.

I was wondering something.  When you serve Putin, are you betraying Israel as well as the US?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017