And we're back!

Main Menu

Birdie Cams!

Started by CountDeMoney, March 06, 2015, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Mommy Eagle nesting on 2 eggs, right up the road in PA--
http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/bald-eagle-live-cam
Mr. Eagle comes by with food from time to time, here's a photo journal of her getting buried in snow yesterday--
http://abc27.com/2015/03/05/think-spring-eagles-think-spring/

Baby Great Horned Owls in Georgia, with sound...
http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/great-horned-owl-cam
Mommy Owl flew off a while ago;  probably for dinner.  What's left of previous meals is in the nest.  :squirrelshank:  :x

CountDeMoney

http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/red-tail-hawk-cam

Hawk cam, San Diego County.

Mommy Owl came back with...something for dinner.   :x

mongers

I like birds, my garden seems to have to distinct groups of sparrows, [Cal/] plenty of tits too. [/Cal]
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

sbr

I wish the bird that slammed into my window and died on my driveway had a cam of some sort.

CountDeMoney

I love this Owl Cam.  They are the cutest little shits, all puffy with their baby feathers.  :wub:

I've caught Mommy Owl coming home with the carry-out;  she's a little chatterbox, trying to get them to eat.  I don't know how she's hunting these birds, but I think she's got some home invasion shit going on at night, dragging motherfuckers out of trees and shit.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Mommy Owl would fuck your shit up, Sparky.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Speaking of bird cams, I presume people have seen the weasel on woodpecker action?

And because internet:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

daveracher

I should set up a cam to broadcast all the swearing that comes out of my parrot...
Birdman of Burlington

mongers

Quote from: daveracher on March 07, 2015, 08:33:33 AM
I should set up a cam to broadcast all the swearing that comes out of my parrot...

That's a euphemism isn't it ? :unsure:

daveracher

Quote from: mongers on March 07, 2015, 08:44:10 AM

Lately she's been experimenting with different ways to say "fuck"... "You fucko" seems to be her current favorite. I liked it better when everything was a douchebag, but that seems to have fallen by the wayside.
Birdman of Burlington

mongers

Quote from: daveracher on March 07, 2015, 09:22:53 AM
Quote from: mongers on March 07, 2015, 08:44:10 AM

Lately she's been experimenting with different ways to say "fuck"... "You fucko" seems to be her current favorite. I liked it better when everything was a douchebag, but that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

:lol:

Parrots are pretty awesome creatures.

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on March 06, 2015, 11:51:46 PM
I would shot him.

Some asshole shot a bald eagle a few counties from me.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

Speaking of birdie cams, anyone heard that the most common predator for bird's nests in North Dakota and some place in Canada actually is the deer? Deer. Eat. Birds.  :blink:

Deer: The bigoted vegetarians of nature.  <_<