How to make friends and influence people, Christian fundie style: book burning

Started by Martinus, June 18, 2009, 04:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Isn't it ironic how in a thread about book burning, Marti messes up the title of the book?

Valmy

Quoteif iron-clad exemptions were given to not only religious organizations but also religious people

:bleeding:

I love how the jackasses always claim that being religious has anything at all to do with hating homosexuals.  But then racists did the same down here.  "I must protect the Christian White culture" and so forth.

Bill O'Reilly even once said that gay marriage would never come to America based solely on the fact that 60% of us said that religion is an important part of our lives.  Because, you know, all religious people are 100% behind the religious right and their fascist desire to dictate what other people think.  Fuck them.  They need to be honest and admit they speak only for themselves and their false misguided beliefs :pope:.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on June 19, 2009, 10:10:32 AM
Isn't it ironic how in a thread about book burning, Marti messes up the title of the book?
What do you mean? I copy/pasted the article from a news site? How the hell am I supposed to know if the title is wrong?

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 10:42:14 AM
Quote from: DGuller on June 19, 2009, 10:10:32 AM
What do you mean? I copy/pasted the article from a news site? How the hell am I supposed to know if the title is wrong?
Your thread title makes a reference to a book, only you messed up the tittle of that book.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on June 19, 2009, 10:47:20 AM
Your thread title makes a reference to a book, only you messed up the tittle of that book.

The tittle? Really?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!