And we're back!

Main Menu

Cyber Security Minorthread

Started by jimmy olsen, February 18, 2015, 01:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 22, 2015, 08:59:08 AM
Chicoms are behind this. No doubt. 
Superfish is an American company from Palo Alto, founded in Israël.  Doubtful the Chicoms are involved, Lenovo clearly had no clue what they were doing.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on February 24, 2015, 01:26:55 PM
Superfish is an American company from Palo Alto, founded in Israël.  Doubtful the Chicoms are involved, Lenovo clearly had no clue what they were doing.

Israel is just a proxy for Chinese espionage.  Everybody on Languish knows this.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

The Jew is muscle for Chinese carry out.

Siege

Why are you so fuckin racist?
Israel has always been an staunch American ally.
So go and fuck yourself.

And you too, Valmy.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

dps

Quote from: Siege on February 24, 2015, 02:59:49 PM

Israel has always relied on American aid to survive, and then backstabbed the USA by selling secrets to the PRC.

FTP.

Valmy

And you too, Valmy.

Sorry, I was just going along with the meme.

I am not sure what Israel does for us short of not openly calling for our deaths, which I guess in the Middle East is about as much as we can expect.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

They field test some weapons for us.

Darth Wagtaros

The Jews are the shock troops of the global Islamasist jihad?
PDH!

viper37

Israel flagged as top spy threat to the US

Israel was singled out in 2007 as a top espionage threat against the U.S. government, including its intelligence services, in a newly published National Security Agency (NSA) document obtained by fugitive leaker Edward Snowden, according to a news report Monday.

The document also identified Israel, along with North Korea, Cuba and India, as a "leading threat" to the infrastructure of U.S. financial and banking institutions.

The threats were listed in the NSA's 2007 Strategic Mission List, according to the document obtained by journalist/activist Glenn Greenwald, a founding editor of The Intercept, an online magazine that has a close relationship with Snowden, a former NSA and CIA contractor who fled the U.S. with thousands of top-secret documents last year.

I suppose a little friendly spying on an ally can't hurt every now and then :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

I hope Jonathan Pollard takes it up the ass every night in Prison.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: viper37 on February 24, 2015, 11:37:39 PM
Israel flagged as top spy threat to the US

Israel was singled out in 2007 as a top espionage threat against the U.S. government, including its intelligence services, in a newly published National Security Agency (NSA) document obtained by fugitive leaker Edward Snowden, according to a news report Monday.

The document also identified Israel, along with North Korea, Cuba and India, as a "leading threat" to the infrastructure of U.S. financial and banking institutions.

The threats were listed in the NSA's 2007 Strategic Mission List, according to the document obtained by journalist/activist Glenn Greenwald, a founding editor of The Intercept, an online magazine that has a close relationship with Snowden, a former NSA and CIA contractor who fled the U.S. with thousands of top-secret documents last year.

I suppose a little friendly spying on an ally can't hurt every now and then :)

Looks like America doesn't need Israel to be a security threat - they are doing just fine on their own.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Siege

Israel is the only fucking country in the middle east that is a fucking democracy with values aligned with the US.
I am getting fucking tire of this fucking bullshit here in Languish while ignoring all the crap the real enemies of the US do.

Grey Fox

Who's the real enemy of America? ISIS?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Siege

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 25, 2015, 01:08:13 PM

The Imperial President who wants to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world country.

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:43:53 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 25, 2015, 01:08:13 PM

The Imperial President who wants to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world country.

Don't worry Siege.  We will stop Putin and his gang.