Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your console of choice?

Genesis/Mega Drive
7 (25%)
SNES/Super Famicom
21 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Valmy

After my NES I went with PCs exclusively until I got an XBOX to play KOTOR around 2003.  I guess I missed this whole era.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

I had a SNES, but previously I had had a Sega Master System, so I'm sorta torn.  :P

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Razgovory

I think I may have as well.  I don't remember when I got a NES but it was early 1990's.  Before the Soviet Union fell apart.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

I skipped that console generation. :blush:

I enjoyed both, but I probably enjoyed playing games on my friend's SEGA Genesis a bit more.  Between Sonic and Streets of Rage, we lost a lot of hours to that thing.  Also, SEGA Channel was the shizz- I was in awe, even if we only found 20 of the 50 games available per month to be playable (never mind the fact that the Genesis had a catalog that allowed a rotating 50 games per month).
Experience bij!

PRC

Consoles i've owned, in order:

Colecovision
Atari 2600 (a step down from Coleco)
NES
SNES
Playstation
Wii

I played a lot of Genesis with friends and the SNES was the better system.

CountDeMoney

Sega Genesis, beer and rugby:  the holy trinity of academic dismissal. 

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Duque de Bragança

The Brain

I underestimated the power of Playstation. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke, man, I couldn't picture this.
50 inch screen, money green, leather sofa
Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

I have SNES, yes.

(also other sega & nintendo consoles but I acquires those later in life, it's a collection)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.