Should prisons offer degree-granting courses to convicted felons?

Started by jimmy olsen, January 29, 2015, 01:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 30, 2015, 03:21:46 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 30, 2015, 12:43:15 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 30, 2015, 12:37:57 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 30, 2015, 01:04:23 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 30, 2015, 12:15:50 AM
You know, we've been hear so long. I forget the origin of that meme. Did Siege actually claim to poison wells while in the IDF?

He was talking throwing goat carcasses down wells back as a form of retaliation.

Did he actually do it?  If not, sounds like a pretty epic troll.
I don't think it was either an admission or a troll.  It was just a "you bring a knife, we'll bring a gun" kind of bravado.  It doesn't mean that he admitted to shooting people.

He never said he did it, he never said he didn't--he just said he had been present when it occurred, because that's the kind of fucking psycho nutjob Zionist settlers he associated with. 

In any case, he's a slice of human fucking filth.

I really hate it when you mothefuckers talk shit about me when I am not around to defend myself. Fuck you all.

And FYI, the pals in that area had been shooting the water towers and spraying petroleum at night time on the cultivated fields. They would come and pour used engine oil on the base of the orange trees.
Reports to the mishterot (local police) meant nothing. Rabin's goverment had the policy of not responding to crimes by the pals, but reacting violently against israelis when the pals made accusations.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on February 04, 2015, 01:44:16 PM
I really hate it when you mothefuckers talk shit about me when I am not around to defend myself. Fuck you all.

Stop passing out in your own vomit after a glass of apple cider.

QuoteAnd FYI, the pals in that area had been shooting the water towers and spraying petroleum at night time on the cultivated fields. They would come and pour used engine oil on the base of the orange trees.
Reports to the mishterot (local police) meant nothing. Rabin's goverment had the policy of not responding to crimes by the pals, but reacting violently against israelis when the pals made accusations.

I'm sure you and Deputy Enos taught those Duke boys a real lesson there, Sheriff Roscoe.

derspiess

Just some light pranking, just like we all did in high school.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Prisons should offer non-STEM degrees. Prisons are for punishing evildoers.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on February 04, 2015, 01:44:16 PM

That's pretty much all we do in The Back Room.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 04, 2015, 04:25:14 PM
Nothing but Gender Studies for prisoners.

That would still cost taxpayer money.
We need to find a way to freeze the fuckers or something.
A way to take them out of the street without the bleeding hard sheep screaming murder.

sbr

Siege

Quote from: sbr on February 05, 2015, 11:50:29 AM
So much for the liberty part of your shtick.

I got no shtick, but i got a big, huge, massive, stick.
do you want me to stick you with it?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Siege on February 05, 2015, 11:03:51 AM

A way to take them out of the street without the bleeding hard sheep screaming murder.

Would be better than...

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on February 05, 2015, 11:54:01 AM
Quote from: sbr on February 05, 2015, 11:50:29 AM
So much for the liberty part of your shtick.

I got no shtick, but i got a big, huge, massive, stick.
do you want me to stick you with it?

And you call yourself a Jew. :rolleyes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on February 05, 2015, 11:03:51 AM

And another "liberty small government" dude basically wants the government to have absolute power, and anybody who disagrees is a sheep.  I just do not get you guys.  How does this "liberty small government" stuff work out practically?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."