News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Shaving Poll, Part 2: Manscaping

Started by Caliga, January 18, 2015, 07:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where else do you shave besides your face/neck?

Chest
3 (7.7%)
Arms
2 (5.1%)
Legs
1 (2.6%)
Feet
2 (5.1%)
Pubes
10 (25.6%)
Wang
7 (17.9%)
Balls
7 (17.9%)
Back
4 (10.3%)
Shoulders
4 (10.3%)
Ass
2 (5.1%)
Head
1 (2.6%)
Other (?)
1 (2.6%)
None of the above
27 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Caliga

My issue with body hair is that I have it pretty much all over, but in no place is it a luxurious enough mane that I think it's acceptable to just leave alone. :hmm:

I've been shaving my shoulders for years because I just get random stray, long hairs on them that look terrible.  I've also been shaving my feet for years because when my feet/toe hairs get long they sometimes get snagged in my socks and it hurts.

I've also been trimming my pubes and balls for years, and shaving my cock,  because my lady friend prefers it. :)

Recently I started trimming/thinning out my chest hair because it's gotten too bushy and I'm starting to get white hair in there which I hate the look of.  :cry:

The most recent place I started trimming is my forearms... I started that because I've been lifting a lot and it's easier to see progress with less hair there.  I was surprised to find I much prefer the feel of it too, especially the lack of hair around my wrists.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 18, 2015, 09:08:45 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2015, 08:54:53 PM
Ah, time for the annual crotch shaving thread.
I'm trying but it'll never be the same without KAP's participation.

Please stop trying
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on January 18, 2015, 09:16:26 PM
I've also been shaving my feet for years because when my feet/toe hairs get long they sometimes get snagged in my socks and it hurts.

LOL, Calbo Baggins

Caliga

Yeah, I joke that I have hairy Hobbitses feet with my brother, who somehow managed to have almost completely hairless feet despite have a much hairier (we're talking almost gorilla-like) chest than I do.

Ed Anger

Caliga

Ed Anger

Caliga

Josephus

Quote from: Caliga on January 18, 2015, 09:16:26 PM
My issue with body hair is that I have it pretty much all over, but in no place is it a luxurious enough mane that I think it's acceptable to just leave alone. :hmm:

I've been shaving my shoulders for years because I just get random stray, long hairs on them that look terrible.  I've also been shaving my feet for years because when my feet/toe hairs get long they sometimes get snagged in my socks and it hurts.

I've also been trimming my pubes and balls for years, and shaving my cock,  because my lady friend prefers it. :)

Recently I started trimming/thinning out my chest hair because it's gotten too bushy and I'm starting to get white hair in there which I hate the look of.  :cry:

The most recent place I started trimming is my forearms... I started that because I've been lifting a lot and it's easier to see progress with less hair there.  I was surprised to find I much prefer the feel of it too, especially the lack of hair around my wrists.

You have hair on your cock? Is that even normal? Granted I haven't seen that many cocks in my life, but I've never seen one with hair on it.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Caliga

Yeah, it goes about 1/3 of the way up the shaft.

Ed Anger

Josephus

Quote from: Caliga on January 18, 2015, 10:27:02 PM
Yeah, it goes about 1/3 of the way up the shaft.

So just a quarter inch then.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Looks like she did a great job ladyscaping.  :cool:

Ideologue

Cal, your hair cock isn't that weird.

I shave my armpits sometimes, my pubes depending on how important it is to the person blowing me, and my shoulders until I fucked up my clavicle and stopped being able to really reach the left shoulder with my right hand. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)