News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Proud To Be A Brit Today

Started by mongers, January 16, 2015, 09:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 17, 2015, 03:03:30 PM
Scandinavians are less embarrassed about showing off their naughty bits.  You guys go to work nude.

Scandinavian males have very little to be embarrassed about. 

Ideologue

Quote from: Siege on January 21, 2015, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 16, 2015, 09:20:49 PM
You're proud that 9/10 boys and 12/13 of girls have body image issues, which the article indicates are not imagined, that shame them into not showering?  Britannia rules the waves, I guess.

What do you mean? That they are afraid of showing their weenies or boobies?
Well, they should have circuncised and then they would have a big honey bread like mine.
And I don't get why the girls would have a problem with having small tits. I have heard of this before, that girls are ashamed of having small tits. This is stupid. Small tits are WAAYYYYY better than big tits.

I meant they were fat, then I compared them to dreadnoughts.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I remember when I went to the showers at school and came back to find that some goons had stolen my paints, underwear, and lock to my locker.  I was pretty humiliated, but after couple of hours later I got used to and the goons gave me back my stolen articles and promised never to do again.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017