News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

4 Stages of Islamic Conquest

Started by Siege, January 12, 2015, 12:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

JHC, Siege. How is is possible to be so nerdy and so stupid at the same time. Isn't there a rule about that shit?

Martinus

Quote from: Gups on January 13, 2015, 12:38:53 PM
JHC, Siege. How is is possible to be so nerdy and so stupid at the same time. Isn't there a rule about that shit?

I think Siege is semi-trolling. It's what I sometimes do - it is not full blown trolling as it is not about adopting inflammatory positions one disagrees with just to cause a stir - but it is about exaggerating one's views for entertainment purposes.

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on January 13, 2015, 12:39:34 PM

I think Siege is semi-trolling. It's what I sometimes do - it is not full blown trolling as it is not about adopting inflammatory positions one disagrees with just to cause a stir - but it is about exaggerating one's views for entertainment purposes.

You think I am trolling about muslims wanting to conquer the world?
You forget that for me a musliman is not the old guy attending his little shop, but the angry young guy fully armed, praying and spraying at me with murder in his eye. Islam at large is a very evil culture who aims to subjugate all others.
The only reason the west does not see them as an existential threat is beacuse islam lacks the technological and industrial power to threaten the west militarily, which is why the moslem brotherhood came up with the four stages of islamic conquest above.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 12:48:04 PM

You forget that for me a musliman is not the old guy attending his little shop, but the angry young guy fully armed, praying and spraying at me with murder in his eye. Islam at large is a very evil culture who aims to subjugate all others.
The only reason the west does not see them as an existential threat is beacuse islam lacks the technological and industrial power to threaten the west militarily, which is why the moslem brotherhood came up with the four stages of islamic conquest above.

I said you are semi-trolling. I think you believe in things you say but you exaggerate them for entertainment value.

Razgovory

Spraying at you?  Is this some sort of sexual thing?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on January 13, 2015, 01:13:41 PM

Spraying at you?  Is this some sort of sexual thing?

You never heard of spray and pray?
Its how muslims shoot their AK-47s from the hip.

The Larch

Quote from: Ideologue on January 12, 2015, 07:54:53 PM
I don't see how communists and anarchists have "similar goals."

As witnessed during the Spanish Civil War in the Republican side.  -_-

Valmy

Quote from: The Larch on January 13, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

Yeah they got along great :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on January 13, 2015, 12:52:15 PM

I said you are semi-trolling. I think you believe in things you say but you exaggerate them for entertainment value.

Martinus: You're a troll, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Siege: What do you mean I'm funny?

Martinus: It's funny, you know. It's a good troll, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

Siege: What do you mean, you mean the way I type? What?

Martinus: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you troll and everything.

Siege: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Razgovory: Siege no, You got it all wrong.

Siege: Oh, oh, Raz. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Martinus: Jus...

Siege: What?

Martinus: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Siege: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up in the head with PTSD and what not, maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Martinus: Just... you know, how funny you troll....?

Siege: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the FUCK am I funny, what the FUCK is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Martinus: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Siege!

Siege: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Raz, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Marty. You may fold under islamic questioning.

garbon

I think Duque was right to call you a payaso.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: The Larch on January 13, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

I meant similar goals with political Islam. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Siege

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2015, 01:39:29 PM

Since when the hell do you speak castillian?

garbon

Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 01:44:13 PM

Who said I can speak it? That said ~6 years of Castilian and a few more of Mexican should count for something. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2015, 01:53:11 PM
Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 01:44:13 PM

Who said I can speak it? That said ~6 years of Castilian and a few more of Mexican should count for something. -_-

Anyway, do not pay attention to the Duke. He is completely wrong and does not speak castillian very well, typical aristocrat.
Just follow my advice and you will be fined when you travel to any iberian speaking country.

Jacob

Siegy, no one is going to follow your advice on anything unless they're directly under your command.