News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Viva Fidel! Or not.

Started by Queequeg, January 09, 2015, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

Josephus

Damn....I'll  be in Cuba next month, would have gone to Havana for that.

:(

So long you piper, you prisoner and shine.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Wait....nothing on my news feeds.

Just rumours so far......
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

MadBurgerMaker

He finally kicked it for real or is this like the other times where he's just hanging out smoking cigars where no one with a camera can see him?

Sheilbh

I've heard it's a rumour based on the death of a Kenyan politician with a similar name :lol:

Not sure though.
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

So Spellus our version of Perez Hilton? Stay tuned!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Reuters don't have this yet.

Hopefully just a social media spoof/hoax.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 09, 2015, 03:34:56 PM
I've heard it's a rumour based on the death of a Kenyan politician with a similar name :lol:

Not sure though.

Kenyan, Cuban, Spellus isn't the guy to worry about such things.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Until I see it on American lamestream media, El Caballo rides on, dammit.

derspiess

Yeah I'm not popping the sparkling wine (made in California) cork just yet.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 09, 2015, 03:54:53 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad:

derspiess

Or shit, what am I talking about.  This would be the perfect occasion to open that Roederer I've been keeping.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Josephus

Quote from: derspiess on January 09, 2015, 03:54:53 PM

I made a similar comment when Thatcher died, and this forum went nuts....so.... :glare: