And we're back!

Main Menu

Russia bans all of Languish from driving

Started by Brazen, January 09, 2015, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 02:12:08 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 12, 2015, 01:47:32 PM
She didn't respond to the worst of what Seedy threw at her back in the day.  So I'm thinking you'd have to try awfully hard.

I never threw anything at Brazen.  :mad:  You're probably confusing her with charliebear, who has an altogether bigger Languish problem now.

Ugh, charliebear.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 02:12:08 PM
I never threw anything at Brazen.  :mad: 

No, you completely went off on her.  This was a few years back.  I remember it word for word, but decorum prevents me from quoting it.  It was ugly and disturbing yet fascinatingly creative.  It contained a threat to sew something shut with dental floss.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 12, 2015, 04:50:50 PM
No, you completely went off on her.  This was a few years back.  I remember it word for word, but decorum prevents me from quoting it.  It was ugly and disturbing yet fascinatingly creative.  It contained a threat to sew something shut with dental floss.

:lol:  You sure that was Brazen and not charliebear?

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 04:57:19 PM

I remember that
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Brazen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 04:57:19 PM

Yup, it was me in a thread about single-sex colleges. It so traumatised me it's seared in my memory.

Brazen

Quote from: Siege on January 12, 2015, 01:29:21 PM
Man, what do I have to do to get Brazen to respond to my flames?
Dance naked on the hood of my car in the middle of a snow storm and posted on youtube?
Post a witty critique to which I can offer a bon mot of retort? "Your post was a bit rubbish, C- could do better" doesn't really cut it.

11B4V

Quote from: Brazen on January 12, 2015, 05:18:47 PM
Quote from: Siege on January 12, 2015, 01:29:21 PM
Man, what do I have to do to get Brazen to respond to my flames?
Dance naked on the hood of my car in the middle of a snow storm and posted on youtube?
Post a witty critique to which I can offer a bon mot of retort? "Your post was a bit rubbish, C- could do better" doesn't really cut it.

Damn Seige, you don't do well with the ladies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Brazen

But, yeah, post that video and I'll see what I can do  :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on January 12, 2015, 05:13:40 PMYup, it was me in a thread about single-sex colleges. It so traumatised me it's seared in my memory.

I can't remember when it comes to single-sex colleges if I was a-fer 'em or agin 'em. :blush:

Brazen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: Brazen on January 12, 2015, 05:13:40 PMYup, it was me in a thread about single-sex colleges. It so traumatised me it's seared in my memory.

I can't remember when it comes to single-sex colleges if I was a-fer 'em or agin 'em. :blush:
It seemed very important to you at the time  :lol: I think I pointed out that women in single-sex colleges did better that in mixed colleges or men in single-sex colleges and that was a reason for their continued existence. But you thought that was why they should be eliminated and I should be subjected to gynaecological surgery.

CountDeMoney

I was likely suffering from a malady that morn, and of a most foul humour.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 05:56:37 PM
I was likely suffering from a malady that morn, and of a most foul humour.

That's a safe bet.