11B4V

Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:53:26 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:25:28 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 12:17:11 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:11:27 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 11:52:18 AM
As I stated. You just confirmed it.

Confirmed what? Poor taste? Have you seen your avatar and the caption underneath it you stupid piece of shit?

Yes it's true too. He is culpable in the deaths of his co-workers, innocent civilians and police officers. What's next, you all start printing and wearing t-shirts with that CH garbage. Stupid fucks. And you all are supposed to be refined. What a joke.

Lulz. So respecting any magic man in the sky thats omnipotent is your definition of refined?

You also want to respect the right of the people being offended, right? Since Charb is culpable and all. Lets all bow down to whatever crazy shit the average moron believes, because if we offend anyone, they might fucking kill us, and on top of it all, it'd be the victim's fault.

Hence: you're a stupid piece of shit.

Apparently your not smart enough to know that CH's actions, could have and did effect the lives of other Frenchmen. They are dead and you are hiding behind, "OMG freedom of speech and expression", even if it's inflammatory. Even if there were prior indicators of violence against that CH garbage. No let's not pay attention to that. Let's continue poking the radical element in Islam just because we can, just for the sake of my right. Then fail to take any sort of culpability.

You are a coward.

Now how your holier than thou attitude should work is,

"Before can you change your avatar. It hits home because I'm offended by it and French."

"Zuopa, I can respect that and will take it down for you." 

That's how civilized people should act in my book.

Not:
"Zoupa, I have a right to express whatever I want, when I want, regardless of who or what it hurts." This my French friend is your current mode of thinking and why you can't see past your own cowardly stupidity.

Ask me and I will take it down.

Ask me and I will take it down?

I don't understand your way of thinking at all... I don't find your avatar disrepectful or offensive to me, I find it stupid.

Anyways. Live and let live. We won't agree on this. Cheers m8.

Agree on what. You asking me to take it down. I have nothing invested in it.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Zoupa

Right. Apart from making it your avatar, the text underneath and your sig. Nothing invested.

DGuller

I just now noticed Before's avatar.  Wow.  :blink:

Berkut

Yeah, I think that is pretty fucking bullshit.

If Zoupa isn't asking you to take it down, I will. Consider yourself asked.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 12:58:30 PM
11BV4 takes the cake for the most stupid stance in this thread. And that's saying something.

For believing CH has culpability, I have no problem with that stance. I don't know what the civil litigation laws are in France, but I hope CH gets sued by the families of the innocent civilians killed. Bet CH thought the cartoon garbage was funny on Jan 6th.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Berkut on January 12, 2015, 01:12:42 PM
Yeah, I think that is pretty fucking bullshit.

If Zoupa isn't asking you to take it down, I will. Consider yourself asked.

Now Zoupa, this is how civilized people act.

Siege

Whoa, 11B4V, are you sure you are a Infantryman, a Ranger, and a Sergeant First Class, in the United States Army?
The guy that squeeze the trigger makes the kill, not ANYBODY else.
Everyone is responsible for its own actions.
I don;t care how much crap CH published.
Nobody, NOBODY, can take justice in their own hands and massacre people.
If they have a complaint against CH, take them to court.
The social contract and all that.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on January 12, 2015, 01:11:30 PM
I just now noticed Before's avatar.  Wow.  :blink:

For some sharp folks your attention to detail is lacking. That's been up since yesterday. :rolleyes:

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

11B4V

Quote from: Siege on January 12, 2015, 01:22:31 PM
Whoa, 11B4V, are you sure you are a Infantryman, a Ranger, and a Sergeant First Class, in the United States Army?
The guy that squeeze the trigger makes the kill, not ANYBODY else.
Everyone is responsible for its own actions.
I don;t care how much crap CH published.
Nobody, NOBODY, can take justice in their own hands and massacre people.
If they have a complaint against CH, take them to court.
The social contract and all that.

Yes they are and CH is culpable.

and my Army career has nothing to do with this. Nothing more than some twisted logic of your own. Berkut was the first on this forum to ask without launching a personal attack. Shows he has the balls and character to just plain ask. Nothing attached.

11B4V

Quote from: Siege on January 12, 2015, 01:24:17 PM
Hahaha, so 11B took it down?
What a puss.

again you fail. I have nothing invested in it.

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 01:18:20 PM
I don't know what the civil litigation laws are in France, but I hope CH gets sued by the families of the innocent civilians killed. 

Geez, being too open to BS lawsuits is one of the worst problems of the US justice system, maybe the worst one, and you're wishing it on another country? 

11B4V

Quote from: dps on January 12, 2015, 01:32:27 PM
I don't know what the civil litigation laws are in France, but I hope CH gets sued by the families of the innocent civilians killed. 

Geez, being too open to BS lawsuits is one of the worst problems of the US justice system, maybe the worst one, and you're wishing it on another country?

I hope they are, yes.

Martinus

11BV4 takes the cake for the most stupid stance in this thread. And that's saying something.

For believing CH has culpability, I have no problem with that stance. I don't know what the civil litigation laws are in France, but I hope CH gets sued by the families of the innocent civilians killed. Bet CH thought the cartoon garbage was funny on Jan 6th.

People are not dogs. Case dismissed.

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 01:35:34 PM

People are not dogs. Case dismissed.

Dogs are people.