11 dead in French satirical magazine shooting

Started by Brazen, January 07, 2015, 06:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 12:17:11 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:11:27 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 11:52:18 AM
As I stated. You just confirmed it.

Confirmed what? Poor taste? Have you seen your avatar and the caption underneath it you stupid piece of shit?

Yes it's true too. He is culpable in the deaths of his co-workers, innocent civilians and police officers. What's next, you all start printing and wearing t-shirts with that CH garbage. Stupid fucks. And you all are supposed to be refined. What a joke.

Lulz. So respecting any magic man in the sky thats omnipotent is your definition of refined?

You also want to respect the right of the people being offended, right? Since Charb is culpable and all. Lets all bow down to whatever crazy shit the average moron believes, because if we offend anyone, they might fucking kill us, and on top of it all, it'd be the victim's fault.

Hence: you're a stupid piece of shit.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Zoupa

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 12, 2015, 12:25:13 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 11:17:02 AM
Quote from: derspiess on January 12, 2015, 11:06:00 AM
Well, someone needs to make Seedy feel shame.

He is a Catholic. He feels shame every time he has an erection.

Maybe he did in his teens.  Seems doubtful now.

I refuse to masturbate on Easter Sunday and Christmas Day.

Syt

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 12, 2015, 12:09:17 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 12:06:15 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 12, 2015, 12:03:52 PM
I did not know you were the son of an immigrant, sorry.  :Embarrass:

Another patty on the Assburger grille, thank you.

It's sure hard to tell with your faux Irish act, the typical phoney hyphenated American stuff :mad:

I thought he was black?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zoupa

Probably black irish :P Too dark haired not to have a little spanish in him.

11B4V

Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:25:28 PM

Confirmed what? Poor taste? Have you seen your avatar and the caption underneath it you stupid piece of shit?

Yes it's true too. He is culpable in the deaths of his co-workers, innocent civilians and police officers. What's next, you all start printing and wearing t-shirts with that CH garbage. Stupid fucks. And you all are supposed to be refined. What a joke.

Lulz. So respecting any magic man in the sky thats omnipotent is your definition of refined?

You also want to respect the right of the people being offended, right? Since Charb is culpable and all. Lets all bow down to whatever crazy shit the average moron believes, because if we offend anyone, they might fucking kill us, and on top of it all, it'd be the victim's fault.

Apparently your not smart enough to know that CH's actions, could have and did effect the lives of other Frenchmen. They are dead and you are hiding behind, "OMG freedom of speech and expression", even if it's inflammatory. Even if there were prior indicators of violence against that CH garbage. No let's not pay attention to that. Let's continue poking the radical element in Islam just because we can, just for the sake of my right. Then fail to take any sort of culpability.

You are a coward.

Now how your holier than thou attitude should work is,

"Before can you change your avatar. It hits home because I'm offended by it and French."

"Zuopa, I can respect that and will take it down for you." 

That's how civilized people should act in my book.

Not:
"Zoupa, I have a right to express whatever I want, when I want, regardless of who or what it hurts." This my French friend is your current mode of thinking and why you can't see past your own cowardly stupidity.

Ask me and I will take it down.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I haven't seen Zoupa get this torqued up since the 2006 Lebanon War.  You go, Zoup.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:48:17 PM
Probably black irish :P Too dark haired not to have a little spanish in him.

There was a Moor in the woodpile somewhere.  :P

Zoupa

Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 12, 2015, 12:25:28 PM

Apparently your not smart enough to know that CH's actions, could have and did effect the lives of other Frenchmen. They are dead and you are hiding behind, "OMG freedom of speech and expression", even if it's inflammatory. Even if there were prior indicators of violence against that CH garbage. No let's not pay attention to that. Let's continue poking the radical element in Islam just because we can, just for the sake of my right. Then fail to take any sort of culpability.

You are a coward.

Now how your holier than thou attitude should work is,

"Before can you change your avatar. It hits home because I'm offended by it and French."

"Zuopa, I can respect that and will take it down for you." 

That's how civilized people should act in my book.

Not:
"Zoupa, I have a right to express whatever I want, when I want, regardless of who or what it hurts." This my French friend is your current mode of thinking and why you can't see past your own cowardly stupidity.

Ask me and I will take it down.

Ask me and I will take it down?

I don't understand your way of thinking at all... I don't find your avatar disrepectful or offensive to me, I find it stupid.

Anyways. Live and let live. We won't agree on this. Cheers m8.

Tamas

You know BV, the idea that threat of physical violence should stop you from expressing yourself is not exactly new. It is a tried and true concept dismissed by most of the developed world. Not by you, apparently.

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2015, 12:51:09 PM
I haven't seen Zoupa get this torqued up since the 2006 Lebanon War.  You go, Zoup.

The symbols these cunts attacked are what hurts me the most. A journal. Police. French Jews.

I'm especially worried about the last part. More and more are moving to Israel and looking at the last 20 years who can blame them. It's incredibly sad and makes me feel ashamed.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 12, 2015, 05:16:58 AM
Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 04:30:01 AM
By the way, the policeman is not the only Muslim good guy in the story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/10/lassana-bathily_n_6448500.html

Some of the comments under the article, made apparently by Americans, suggest that if it was the same situation in America, he would have been shot by the cops. Agree/disagree?  :hmm:

Ridiculous.
Not necessarily.  I can recall at least one case where an escaping hostage was shot and killed by police because they mistook him for a hostage-taker, so it is within the realm of possibilities.

Martinus

11BV4 takes the cake for the most stupid stance in this thread. And that's saying something.