How often do you wash clothes? (NOT "how often do you change clothes?")

Started by Martinus, June 16, 2009, 09:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 18, 2009, 08:13:11 AM
Or to put it differently, while I have this flamboyant persona here, I am far more conservative in real life, and usually when in doubt, prefer to err on the side of conformity. So I'm quite sure I won't go overboard in these fashion experiments. :P

You look pretty gay in your scarf wearing photos. :shrugs:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I never wear any item of clothing more than once without washing it, except for pyjamas (in the winter) and some of my grungier shorts.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Caliga on June 18, 2009, 09:14:26 PM
I never wear any item of clothing more than once without washing it, except for pyjamas (in the winter) and some of my grungier shorts.

I used to be the same, but my commie hippie wife gives me shit for throwing clothes I wore for 20 minutes into the hamper, so I tend wear clothes over the entire day now, instead of once and done.  Just to avoid the whining, you see.  When she's out of town, like now...if the clothes touch me and then come off, they go into the hamper to be washed. 

The aquifer loves me. ^_^

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points