I don't understand this discussion.
Can somebody sum it up for me?
What is Garbon/Grallon bitching about?
Thanks.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Admiral Yi

He doesn't like Muslim immigration into Canada.

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 08, 2014, 12:07:22 AM
He doesn't like Muslim immigration into Canada.

But this is a Muslim that left, he should be happy.

Martinus

I wish the Canadian government finally did the right thing and dealt with a small but vocal minority within its own borders, refusing to assimilate or even speak the language, clinging to its outdated and inferior culture, and still hurting over some wars that happened centuries ago.

I say, ship them all back to France!

Ideologue

You're in the EU.  Why haven't you learned German yet?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Quote from: Ideologue on December 08, 2014, 02:46:01 AM

The Bavarian CSU have requested the immigrants to Germany kindly speak German not only in public, but at home too. The general secretary of their sister party CDU tweeted that it's not the business of the state whether he speaks at home Hessian, Latin or Klingon.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Stop shitting on my joke.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on December 08, 2014, 03:12:52 AM

The Bavarian CSU have requested the immigrants to Germany kindly speak German not only in public, but at home too. The general secretary of their sister party CDU tweeted that it's not the business of the state whether he speaks at home Hessian, Latin or Klingon.

I heard too much Hessian in public in Frankfurt :mad:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 07, 2014, 10:52:18 PM
Thrown off by the thick Anglo-Canadian Azorean Lisboete pidging accent.

Fixed!

Razgovory

Quote from: Grallon on December 07, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
How many 'just one guy' does it need to make an army?  Better still, how many of these 'on guys' do you need to level a city?

G.

Oh, around 80,000 to make an army.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Siege on December 07, 2014, 11:48:01 PM
Thanks.

Grallon has been arguing for the internment/expulsion of anyone who strays from cultural norms (except gays of course) for as long as I have been here.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 08, 2014, 09:58:46 AM
Thanks.

Grallon has been arguing for the internment/expulsion of anyone who strays from cultural norms (except gays of course) for as long as I have been here.

Shouldn't Grallon be happy that this guy chose to expel himself? Bought a one-way ticket to Syria, apparently.

The system worked.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on December 08, 2014, 12:19:03 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 08, 2014, 09:58:46 AM
Thanks.

Shouldn't Grallon be happy that this guy chose to expel himself? Bought a one-way ticket to Syria, apparently.

The system worked.  :lol:

Yes, Grallon should be happy to live in a strong and free Canada.  But that is the thing that most upsets him.

Razgovory

Thanks.

He doesn't want Muslims in his country.  He's not keen on Jews either.  Funny how those go together so often.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017