11/16 1:00 ET    At Washington    -7.5    Tampa Bay
11/16 1:00 ET    Denver    -9.5    At St. Louis
11/16 1:00 ET    San Francisco    -4    At NY Giants
11/16 4:05 ET    At San Diego    -10    Oakland
11/16 4:25 ET    At Arizona    -1    Detroit
11/16 8:30 ET    At Indianapolis    -3    New England

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/17 8:30 ET    Pittsburgh    -6    At Tennessee

Yeah, none of you assholes remembered either.

Valmy

Still mad at rushing RGIII back just to tank the season right when they were turning it around.  Snyder would have benched Favre to rush Majkowski back I bet.  Fuck the season is pretty much over now.  This Tampa Game is just a draft pick bowl.  Fuck fuck fuck.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Is it just me, or are the Redskins incredibly stupid?

Also, the Giants might have the worst receivers ever.  Eli Manning throws catchable balls, and the receivers just retard it up.  Coughlin just just retire and wash his hands of those idiots.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

Quote from: Neil on November 16, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

Also, the Giants might have the worst receivers ever.  Eli Manning throws catchable balls, and the receivers just retard it up.  Coughlin just just retire and wash his hands of those idiots.

Like this one

or this one

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E84704911C1145845023963787264_29c14cf90cf.5.0.17935037280849228752.mp4?versionId=JXnmQ1ADj.AO5C.tcQsPaWWVtQjdnoQY

Valmy

What a disgrace today was.  Fuck Snyder man.  I heard the fans were yelling 'we want Colt' well fuck that, season was tanked weeks ago.  I just don't get it.  First back to back wins since 2012 with a chance to salvage the season and he just blows it up for no reason at all.  It is like there were a few fans left out there Snyder needed to alienate and he just wanted to make sure it was a clean sweep.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 16, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

I am not sure they are worthy of that adjective.  Maybe 'thoroughly braindead'.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

It's important to remember that I didn't watch the whole Giants game.  All I saw was receivers dropping passes for three downs, followed up by a 4th down INT.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Neil on November 16, 2014, 09:58:10 PM
It's important to remember that I didn't watch the whole Giants game.  All I saw was receivers dropping passes for three downs, followed up by a 4th down INT.

That's pretty much the rest of the game, too.  Terrible waste of a good effort from the defense.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson