NFL Week 8: Because Canadians enjoying baseball makes it suck more

Started by CountDeMoney, October 24, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Holy shit, Rapistburger would have given me 56 fantasy points.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

:lol:

I scored 126 in my home league and an going to get blown out.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

That fake kick off return by the Jets might be one of the dumbest plays an NFL coach has ever drawn up.

Creativity is cool and all, but we have 2 instances where Rex Ryan has gone outside of the box:
-that kick off return
-a foot fetish sex movie, featuring himself

I can only imagine what will come next. Thank goodness Denard Robinson isn't on the Jets though.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Grey Fox

Division 1 of the LFFL is poise to have a 4 way tie for 2nd place. 4-4 record. More if Cincy loses to Meh dinks.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 27, 2014, 06:33:45 AM
Division 1 of the LFFL is poise to have a 4 way tie for 2nd place. 4-4 record. More if Cincy loses to Meh dinks.

I like the look of the current Power Ranking. :yes:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Colt McCoy > Brandon Wheedon finally decided on the field in a fair contest instead of a rigged one.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

That was a pretty awesome performance, and will probably be one of the bigger games in the history of the rivalry.  I've always said Colt McCoy could play at this level.  It's Cleveland that's always the problem.

derspiess

Quote from: Liep on October 28, 2014, 04:17:31 AM
Meh Dinks 95.38 - 95.79 Cincy Jailbirdz

Close. :lol:

Romo almost screwed me.  I would have won by like 40 points had I gone with Big Ben instead.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

https://gma.yahoo.com/vanished-broncos-fan-found-safe-police-report-024500293--abc-news-topstories.html

QuoteVanished Broncos Fan Found Safe, Back With Family

Paul Kitterman, the 53-year-old father who went missing during halftime at Thursday's Denver Broncos-San Diego Chargers game, has been found safe, police said.

Denver police made the announcement on their Twitter account: "DPD confirming that Paul Kitterman has been located and is safe after going missing from the Bronco Game." Later they added: "Paul Kitterman was located in Pueblo, Colorado. Again, he is unharmed. All questions should be directed to the family."

He was later relocated with his family, his stepson Jarod Tonneson confirmed.

Pueblo is about 115 miles south of Denver, and more than 200 miles from Kitterman's hometown of Kremmling, Colo.

Kitterman seemed to be happy and behaving normally before his disappearance Thursday night, his companions said, and told them that the experience of going to his first Broncos home game was "awesome."

Soon afterwards, he vanished.

Police let officials at Sports Authority Field dig through the game's surveillance footage, a process that began Monday, because of their expertise with the camera setups, Denver Police Department spokesman Sonny Jackson said Tuesday. Any intriguing moments on the tapes were to be flagged for police.

Kitterman was sitting with Tonneson after going to the game with friend Tia Bakke and another friend, who were sitting in a different section. He was last seen by his son when he left to go meet those friends around halftime.

Kitterman, a construction worker and ranch hand from Kremmling, did not have his cell phone or any credit cards -- and only had about $50 cash -- when he went to the game, Bakke told ABC News.

"He would never bail on his son or anyone, so by Friday night we knew something was really, really, wrong," Bakke told ABC News.

Police were not actively searching on foot for Kitterman because there was no indication a crime occurred, they said.

Besides the analysis of the surveillance footage, much of the search appeared to be in the hands of friends passing out fliers.

"We searched the stadium we have been going to hospitals," Tonneson said. "We have just been all over the place."

Tonneson, who also works as a construction worker, was one of Kitterman's few regular contacts in the area because Tonneson's parents and siblings live out of state, according to The Associated Press.

"He wouldn't just take off, you know?" Tonneson told the AP. "He wouldn't leave me there."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Ed: today is Andy Dalton's birthday. I'll make sure to relay your best wishes.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 29, 2014, 04:48:45 PM
Ed: today is Andy Dalton's birthday. I'll make sure to relay your best wishes.

Punch the red retard in the nuts
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive