News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, October 21, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

crazy canuck

Buffalo are immune to Ebola.  Why must you clutter the forum?

Martinus

And I was warned for wishing Mono gets shot.  :rolleyes:

Eddie Teach

I don't think this rebranding will erase the stigma of 4 straight Super Bowl losses.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Ted Turner bought a buffalo ranch, found out it's not profitable to raise buffalo, so he lobbied someone to get buffalo put on school lunch menus.

Sophie Scholl

I'm quite a fan of the city of Buffalo.  A lot of fun times have been had there.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

grumbler

The Buffalo was an under-rated plane, simply used in the wrong missions.  They served very well for Finland, because the Finns used them correctly.  They were not, however, referred to as the Buffalo buffalo, even if they were made in Buffalo.  That would have been silly.  Even by Finn standards.  And the Finns had low standards for fins.  Lower than Rob Lowe standards for Finns.

This post brought to you by the beta version of the Siege post generator.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on October 21, 2014, 04:52:03 PM
I love bison meat. :mmm:

It is quite good.  Just wish it was cheaper and more plentiful here.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PRC

Quote from: Barrister on October 21, 2014, 04:52:03 PM
I love bison meat. :mmm:

Bison meat is fantastic.  If you've ever been down to Waterton there is a Bison paddock there that is fun to drive through.

mongers

Damn this place is shite, even the forum administrator thread spams the place.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

There's a lovely little pub in Toronto, C'est What, that in addition to fine variety of craft beers, sells bison burgers. Very tasty.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011