NFL Week 7: Scandals? What scandals? It's OK, we've got pink stuff on!

Started by CountDeMoney, October 15, 2014, 02:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Also Michael Sam has been cut from the Cowboys' practice squad.  I guess Jerrah's secret deal with the league only required him to keep him on for the first 1/3 of the season.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 21, 2014, 04:50:56 PM
Also Michael Sam has been cut from the Cowboys' practice squad.  I guess Jerrah's secret deal with the league only required him to keep him on for the first 1/3 of the season.

Sounds like a hate crime.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 21, 2014, 05:18:01 PM
Who is Jerrah and why did he have a secret deal?

You know who Jerrah is.  I don't know why he had a secret deal-- maybe so the league would overlook his shenanigans.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

I wish the Bengals had a "home" game in London (or Barcelona).  Then I'd get to travel there on the NFL's dime.