News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Most Agreeable Posters

Started by Jacob, October 07, 2014, 03:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Grumbler always agrees with me, or at least doesn't actively disagree.  I think I may be the only person on the board who has that privilege, so that alone should make me a contender.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 07, 2014, 04:53:42 PM
I hate you all.

Ditto. 

Agreeable my black ass.  You're all hard heads, Euroweenies, sociopaths, lawyers, navel-gazing bullshitters, Assburgers, Millennial Assburgers or Meri.

Eddie Teach

Can't Meri be an honorary Euroweenie?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 07, 2014, 08:00:07 PM
Can't Meri be an honorary Euroweenie?  :hmm:

She is an honourary Canadian.  Which is ok because that forms part of Euroweenieness for Languish.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 07, 2014, 04:35:33 PM
Cal would be a good choice, but I don't think he really participates in arguments much anymore.
At times I would like to, but I simply don't have the time anymore to consistently keep up with Languish, and it's kind of hard to participate in a debate when you don't have much time to keep up with the conversation.  Lately all I do is work (which I'm doing right now, for example).  At least the company sends me nice places and pays for me to get drunk, though. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

That's no joke.  Languish is at its busiest when its population of lazy motherfuckers are supposed to generating shareholder value.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on October 07, 2014, 11:47:03 PM
That's no joke.  Languish is at its busiest when its population of lazy motherfuckers are supposed to generating shareholder value.

I don't answer to no stinkin' shareholders. :mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Grey Fox

Seedy, dude went from hard ass cop to mama's boy. Now that's an agreeable person.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

fhdz

I'm pretty open to change based on new information unless I'm having a really shitty day. I'd probably vote for a Yi/Valmy ticket.
and the horse you rode in on

DGuller

Quote from: fhdz on October 08, 2014, 08:27:44 AM
I'm pretty open to change based on new information unless I'm having a really shitty day. I'd probably vote for a Yi/Valmy ticket.
:yeahright: What did you ever change your mind on after joining Languish?   :hmm:  Oh.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Barrister on October 07, 2014, 11:54:11 PM
I don't answer to no stinkin' shareholders. :mad:

Our shareholders just effectively upped my commission rates by 50%. :yeah:
Experience bij!