Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on October 08, 2014, 06:55:07 AM
Quote from: Jacob on October 07, 2014, 09:35:15 PM
Our idiots indeed.

But are we useful ones?

I sure as hell ain't.  I don't even know what you guys are going on about.  All I know is people are pissed at Berkut.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martim Silva

Quote from: Ideologue on October 07, 2014, 03:27:42 PM
Well, your commitment to the Transparency Society is credited, but you just outed them on a publicly searchable board (how many of the first blanks are there?).  I'd suggest you edit your post, unless it was your intent.

Indeed, during the night it dawned on me that I had in fact and for all practical purposes, given away my cousin's ID, which is one reason why I stayed away from the thread, hoping you all started to argue with Berkut.

Thank you for your attention, Ide. I have since changed my post. Can all those that quoted me delete the jobs bit, please?  :cry:

For all purposes, I'd like to point out that, in that particular case, there was no forced sex (she was the older one, and is very much a go-getter).

I won't go into more details, as this was already a big mistake on my part. Sorry   :Embarrass:

Malthus

Okay, my post has details edited out. I think only BB needs to do his.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

See?  I am nice, and can function within society's all-too undefined bounds.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Martim Silva on October 08, 2014, 08:00:14 AM
Well, your commitment to the Transparency Society is credited, but you just outed them on a publicly searchable board (how many of the first blanks are there?).  I'd suggest you edit your post, unless it was your intent.

Indeed, during the night it dawned on me that I had in fact and for all practical purposes, given away my cousin's ID, which is one reason why I stayed away from the thread, hoping you all started to argue with Berkut.

Thank you for your attention, Ide. I have since changed my post. Can all those that quoted me delete the jobs bit, please?  :cry:

For all purposes, I'd like to point out that, in that particular case, there was no forced sex (she was the older one, and is very much a go-getter).

I won't go into more details, as this was already a big mistake on my part. Sorry   :Embarrass:

I see Jacob already edited my post.  Thanks J.

And I just wanted to suggest that unless you were also in that one bedroom you really can't say what happened.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Quote from: Malthus on October 08, 2014, 08:23:47 AM
Okay, my post has details edited out. I think only BB needs to do his.

There were a few people who quoted your and BB's posts as well. I've done a pass on those as well. If I missed any, let me know.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on October 08, 2014, 11:55:00 AM
Quote from: Martim Silva on October 08, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

And I just wanted to suggest that unless you were also in that one bedroom you really can't say what happened.

And if you were, for god sakes don't tell us.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Malthus on October 08, 2014, 01:06:24 PM
And if you were, for god sakes don't tell us.  ;)

Would you believe him if he said he was?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martim Silva

Thank you, Malthus, BB  :)

RE-EDIT: Better forget I posted more. Forget about it and carry on. This was decades ago and is better left in the past.

(DG, sorry for asking, but can you just edit this all out?)

DGuller

Quote from: Martim Silva on October 08, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

Thank you, Malthus, BB  :)

I found out about it when, at that time we all (__, my two younger cousins in question and our respective parents) went into a travel around the country side (the things we did back then for relaxation...).

We were in a van, with our parents in the two front rows of seats, and us in the last row. She was between __ and her brother.

I found out this would not be a normal trip when, after caressing __ leg for a bit, she put her hands inside both __ trousers and her brother's, and proceeded to give us both handjobs. I'd never know how our parents never realized. Can't believe they did not look in the rear mirror. I know _ did my best to hold my voice to a normal tone.

Later she was very adamant we made a stop 'to sleep' in the afternoon (remnants of the siesta times), and in that interval they... invited __ for a bit of fun, so to say. It was also at the time that they told __ what they had been doing for some years.

It was just that one time for __, and in retrospect _ should had been more careful.
:hmm:

EDIT:  Redacted per Martim's request.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned