Danish men shooting blanks because they drink too much

Started by HVC, October 02, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Report also says that Danes are the heaviest drinkers in Europe. I would've bet that the Brits held that title  :bowler:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/10/02/even-a-few-drinks-a-week-lower-sperm-quality-study-finds/

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tonitrus

Savonarola

Quote from: HVC on October 02, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Report also says that Danes are the heaviest drinkers in Europe. I would've bet that the Brits held that title  :bowler:

I would have bet the Irish did.  Some of the bars I wandered into in the Gaeltacht were like Hogarth's "Gin Lane."
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 02, 2014, 09:59:04 PM
Danes are probay far more polite drunks.

I once rode the subway with a drunk Danish rugby team. I will say that they're funny and decent singers, at least, if a "bit" dirty minded. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Siege

Dude, when I have alcohol in my blood system, I use some secret invention called condom, because alcohol aint good for reproduction.
Look how retarded eastern Europe is.
So this explain the downturn in my alcohol parties.
Yes.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Liep

Quote from: HVC on October 02, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

I'm sure the Brits can still contend for that title. This was military aged men, and our youth have long held the title as heaviest drinkers in that category. Basically most teenagers are drunk out of their skulls for at least 3 days a week from 13/14 to 19 years old.

Just ask the Czechs what they think of vacationing Danish teenagers. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Crazy_Ivan80

so much for effectiveness of the Danish jetfighters...

Maximus

In my experience nearly every European and European-derived nationality claims to be the heaviest drinkers.

Tonitrus

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Maximus on October 03, 2014, 08:31:06 AM
In my experience nearly every European and European-derived nationality claims to be the heaviest drinkers.

And they're all correct.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Maximus