NFL Week 3: What's the next meltdown, Jay Cutler involved in ISIS beheadings?

Started by CountDeMoney, September 18, 2014, 09:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteFamily Members Of NFL Players Desperately Call For More Overseas Games
Sports News in Brief • Sports • football • NFL Football • ISSUE 50•37 • Sep 18, 2014

NEW YORK—As the league's popularity continues to grow outside the United States, sources confirmed Thursday that family members of many NFL players have desperately called for an increasing number of games held overseas. "The international market is huge, so it just makes sense to set up additional regular-season matchups in countries thousands and thousands of miles away," the visibly nervous wife of one prominent NFL star said while speaking on condition of anonymity, adding that because the league stages multiple sold-out games at London's Wembley Stadium every year, there is no reason her husband's entire season couldn't be based in England. "This is a great opportunity to expand the league's influence and grow the sport among foreign fans who've never seen a game in person. They could even move a whole NFL franchise abroad so players would be based in another country for most of the year, and then there would be more opportunities to hold games in Europe, Africa, or Asia. Please, I'm begging you." Reached for further comment, many NFL players' family members frantically insisted that, should professional football continue to spread globally, games could very soon take place in such countries as North Korea, Ukraine, and Iraq.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

In other news, Bernard Pierce just lost his job.

Nice score by the Polish Hammer.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Whew.  Hook 'Em Horns, yay, Billy Cundiff, lulz.

Brownies are fast as balls, and why not;  they've only been stockpiling talent, about time to see somebody start putting it together.  Can you imagine how fast they'd be on offense if Gordon could ever grow up and manage to put the bong down once in a while?

Damned shame about Dennis Pitta.  Think that's his career.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 21, 2014, 03:08:08 PM

Brownies are fast as balls, and why not;  they've only been stockpiling talent, about time to see somebody start putting it together.  Can you imagine how fast they'd be on offense if Gordon could ever grow up and manage to put the bong down once in a while?

Yeah, the same hip as last year.  Shitty luck.

Also, fuck Billy Cundiff.  It's about time his substandard play helped the Ravens rather than costing them a championship.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2014, 03:20:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 21, 2014, 03:08:08 PM

Yeah, the same hip as last year.  Shitty luck.

Also, fuck Billy Cundiff.  It's about time his substandard play helped the Ravens rather than costing them a championship.

Well if substandard play will help anyone it is the Ravens.

CountDeMoney

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 21, 2014, 07:32:41 PM
Save it, Bradyfucker.

Christ, you fantasy team could use some substandard players too, maybe you could break 60.

CountDeMoney

No joke, everybody forgot the memo and decided not to show up.  Thanks, fellas.

I knew I was in trouble when I started seeing the atrocious OAK-NE and GB-DET scores in single digits late in the 3rd quarters.  Ugh.

Sophie Scholl

Looks like it's going to be baseball straight into hockey kind of year. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

The fascinating thing about being a fan of a losing NFL franchise is the amazing variety and skill at which they lose.  I have to bow to the Washington Redskins this week they showed me something worthy of being called a masterpiece.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

I'm telling you, it's those atrocious yellow pants.  Oh, and ownership doesn't help.

Kudos to the Iggles for defending their quarterback.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall