Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on September 22, 2014, 05:17:29 AM
I have no idea who that is. She certainly doesn't look black. :unsure:

I believe she's from New Zealand.

Grinning_Colossus

She is of generic European ancestry.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Syt

Wiki says she's from Mullumbimby, New South Wales, so I'd say she's of generic Aussie incestry.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Ender

Valmy

Quote from: Ender on September 22, 2014, 03:37:00 PM
She is half black, isn't she?

Pretty sure you can find out if you google her.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Austrian archeologists have found tools ascribed to modern humans near Willendorf in a geological strata 43500 years old; this would be 2000 - 3500 years before previous estimates of the earliest arrival of modern man in Europe and also mean a cohabitation with the Neanderthals of an additional 2 millenia.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Savonarola

Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2014, 05:30:57 PM
Quote from: Ender on September 22, 2014, 03:37:00 PM
She is half black, isn't she?

Pretty sure you can find out if you google her.

She's actually Biggie Small's daughter.  Emmet Brown heard "Black Widow" and sent an assassin back in time to prevent her from being conceived; but he arrived too late.  ( :()  That's why the LAPD were never able to find Biggie's killers.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall