To Pitbull's Fans Around The World, 'Dale' Is A Way Of Life

Started by garbon, August 27, 2014, 01:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 27, 2014, 03:39:09 PM

I've no familiarity with either case.

But you are apparently conversant with Duck Dynasty.   :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 27, 2014, 03:48:01 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 27, 2014, 03:39:09 PM

I've no familiarity with either case.

But you are apparently conversant with Duck Dynasty.   :P

Of course, there was a big brouhaha in the media. But no, I've never watched an episode or seen an interview with a cast member.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Well this thread turned out to be a waste of my time.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 27, 2014, 04:29:21 PM
Did you think it was about dogs?

Thread titles get fucked up all the time, could've been a typo.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 27, 2014, 04:38:41 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 27, 2014, 04:29:21 PM
Did you think it was about dogs?

Thread titles get fucked up all the time, could've been a typo.

Are you accusing me of fucking up all the time? :angry:

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on August 27, 2014, 03:20:07 PM
Seeing it is funny. Living it is sad.  :P

It's actually funnier when you've lived near it.  That whole show is basically the people in the town where I played youth sports and went to high school.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Siege

This thread is not named according to the rules and regulations of LNC (Languish Naming Convention).

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: Siege on August 27, 2014, 10:16:12 PM
This thread is not named according to the rules and regulations of LNC (Languish Naming Convention).

The thread specifically mentions what it is about. :huh: