Researchers find evidence that tyrannosaurs hunted in packs

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2014, 06:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2014, 09:04:24 AM
He better properly name it 'Cretaceous Park' this time  :mad:

Also, they need to get the science right.

How the movie should have been made:

They attempt to clone dinosaurs, but get no where with incomplete dinosaur DNA. They attempt to fill in the pieces with frog DNA, but it doesn't work. They helicopter in a team of experts, who announce the whole thing will never work. Investors are pissed, and file a series of class action lawsuits. Cretaceous Park goes under, with everyone financially ruined except for the lawyer who got eaten in the actual movie. He makes millions in fees as the litigation drags on for years. Ide makes pocket change doing document review work to support the litigation, but is billed out at $200 /hr.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017