The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttoVonBismarck

Yep, this was honestly coming for years, shocked we just now are seeing it. I stupidly hope the shooters are crazy whites because if they're black power types it'll be like gasoline into the fire.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 07, 2016, 10:49:11 PM
Yep, this was honestly coming for years, shocked we just now are seeing it. I stupidly hope the shooters are crazy whites because if they're black power types it'll be like gasoline into the fire.

I got to agree with Otto here.

I think that the fact that Obama is president greatly delayed the violent response to the revelation of the reality of police violence via the proliferation of video capable cell phones.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2016, 10:44:06 PM
I seem to remember you telling us how the "dazzling urbanites" (back when you used that term rather liberally) acted all animated whenever shit was going down.  Interesting how you've transitioned.

I realize how you would expect somebody in that position to go all Florida Evans in that sort of situation, what with being little children, little monkey children, flipping out and getting pregnant right then there, but there's a big difference between bitching from the stoop as the unregistered car with the expired paper tags gets towed away and having a twitchy cop and his freshly discharged service weapon, a dead boyfriend and a child all within 5 feet.

Anything else, niggerhater?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

1 suspect is black. So no crazy white boys.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

DPD chief says some officers shot in back.

Total 3 killed, 8 wounded, 1 civie wounded.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2016, 10:57:55 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2016, 10:44:06 PM
I seem to remember you telling us how the "dazzling urbanites" (back when you used that term rather liberally) acted all animated whenever shit was going down.  Interesting how you've transitioned.

I realize how you would expect somebody in that position to go all Florida Evans in that sort of situation, what with being little children, little monkey children, flipping out and getting pregnant right then there, but there's a big difference between bitching from the stoop as the unregistered car with the expired paper tags gets towed away and having a twitchy cop and his freshly discharged service weapon, a dead boyfriend and a child all within 5 feet.

Anything else, niggerhater?

You really ought to see a psychiatrist or counselor of some sort to help you deal with your past racism and whatever overcompensation you're dealing with right now.  Because you are projecting things on to me and others that we have never even considered.  Seriously.  Go seek help.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

CountDeMoney

It's nothing we haven't seen before.  Black Panthers, Weather Underground.  They killed a lot of cops back in those days. 

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2016, 11:04:34 PM

It's nothing we haven't seen before.  Black Panthers, Weather Underground.  They killed a lot of cops back in those days.

This is true. This will do nothing but take headlines away from the Min. and BR shootings.

LE in general will be more edgy.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2016, 11:06:22 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2016, 10:59:05 PM
Wow.  You guys are just-- wow.

What did I do this time?

Here, have some Skittles.  You want some iced tea with that?

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2016, 11:07:14 PM
STAY OUT OF THIS VALMY.  I LIKE YOU.

:hug:

This is a really bad development. This year is turning out to be particularly nasty.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."