No fucking way.
25 (30.5%)
Ja:ron
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Siege on August 19, 2014, 10:55:19 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 12, 2014, 02:33:04 AM
Minsky is one of the few you I don't have any idea on a real identity.  All I know is he's a Jew who works in at a lawfirm in Manhattan near Grand Central.  Maybe he works at Davis Polk.  If that was true, he'd be quite wealthy indeed.
And he hates Israel, jewish minorities, free market economy, and the tea party.

You got me totally wrong.  I think it's cool that you're a Karaite.
Not my fault you're so defensive about it.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Fucking Karaites cost me so much money in CK2.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

mongers

This thread, not as over as the ice bucket one should be.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Monoriu

Quote from: mongers on August 23, 2014, 03:40:19 PM
This thread, not as over as the ice bucket one should be.

Thanks to this thread, I remember how rich Martinus really is  :secret:

Martinus

Gotta say it is funny to see that, after my break, some posters did not change at all.

Tim still mass-posts news with pithy comments that are meant to sound deep but fail.
Dontsaybanana still makes every post about himself.
grumbler still has an enviable understanding of meaning of individual words while almost entirelu failing to understand the meaning of sentences and overall context.

:D

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

Brain - still Swedish
Guller - still Russian
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 26, 2014, 12:51:37 PM
Brain - still Swedish
Guller - still Russian

Restage the Battle of Poltava!

Only, with Mr. Hands leading the Swedish Cavalry.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?