Main Menu

Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on August 18, 2014, 12:10:18 AM
Quote from: celedhring on August 17, 2014, 04:07:21 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 17, 2014, 02:46:31 PM
Apparently, nationalists from the Pravy sektor have put an ultimatum to the Ukrainian government, demanding the interior minister is fired or they will "march on Kiev". That's the problem with Eastern Europe - you quickly run out of sides to root for.

Any side that pisses off a bunch of nazis like Right Sector is a side I can easily root for.

What I meant it's only a matter of time before nazis take over in Ukraine.

The head of the Right Sector ran for President in the recent elections.

He got: 0.7% of the vote.

I would not hold my breath ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

Quote from: Malthus on August 18, 2014, 09:16:47 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 18, 2014, 12:10:18 AM
Quote from: celedhring on August 17, 2014, 04:07:21 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 17, 2014, 02:46:31 PM
Apparently, nationalists from the Pravy sektor have put an ultimatum to the Ukrainian government, demanding the interior minister is fired or they will "march on Kiev". That's the problem with Eastern Europe - you quickly run out of sides to root for.

Any side that pisses off a bunch of nazis like Right Sector is a side I can easily root for.

What I meant it's only a matter of time before nazis take over in Ukraine.

The head of the Right Sector ran for President in the recent elections.

He got: 0.7% of the vote.

I would not hold my breath ...
Wow, that's even less than what Gary Johnson got in 2012. :o

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I was a bit surprised about India not liking Russia.  Also I wonder why approval went up in the Philippines.

alfred russel

It is nice to see that Vietnam still has warm feelings for Russia. The USSR got the assist on their unification, so saying nice things about Russia in a survey is the least they can do.

It is interesting that Syria hates them.

Ukraine also hates them, but not so much.  :hmm:

Greece.  :rolleyes:

The Philippines loving them more after the last year.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 05:32:19 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 18, 2014, 02:12:51 PM
Private Raz Pyle.

Apparently a history of psychosis is a problem.

You just have to focus yours in a constructive way.  Like Siegy does.