Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Josquius

Quote from: DGuller on March 13, 2024, 05:28:44 PMSource?  Sounds like bullshit.

https://t.me/militarystrategyanalysis

Just telegram. So could well be. Lots of news sources reporting be hasn't been seen for a while though.

But then we've been here before.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-major-general-gerasimov-killed-ukraine/31742809.html
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

The CBC has a documentary of Macron and the war. Folks have been posting a few excerpts on Reddit - one a phone call between Macron and Zelensky, where Zelensky tells Macron that the invasion has started and the other a call between Putin and Macron four days before the invasion.

The whole documentary can be watched here (you'll probably need a VPN if you're not in Canada). Someone has also posted it as different file here which should be viewable by everyone, though I haven't verified it beyond clicking on it and seeing the video apparently starting.

Anyhow, it's very interesting to listen in on.

EDIT: Apparently it's on Prime as well, though I don't know what country :D

Grey Fox

I wonder what Macron will announce tomorrow. Maybe some planes?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Jacob on March 13, 2024, 07:01:22 PMThe CBC has a documentary of Macron and the war. Folks have been posting a few excerpts on Reddit - one a phone call between Macron and Zelensky, where Zelensky tells Macron that the invasion has started and the other a call between Putin and Macron four days before the invasion.

The whole documentary can be watched here (you'll probably need a VPN if you're not in Canada). Someone has also posted it as different file here which should be viewable by everyone, though I haven't verified it beyond clicking on it and seeing the video apparently starting.

Anyhow, it's very interesting to listen in on.

EDIT: Apparently it's on Prime as well, though I don't know what country :D

QuoteCe programme n'est actuellement pas disponible
depuis votre zone géographique

Not France, for starters. :frog:

Zoupa

T'es pas en France? Sinon le dernier lien de Jacob, celui ou tu download le fichier marche super.

Btw c'est un documentaire de 2022, donc rien de neuf mais interessant quand meme.

Tamas

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zoupa on March 15, 2024, 10:42:14 AMT'es pas en France? Sinon le dernier lien de Jacob, celui ou tu download le fichier marche super.

Btw c'est un documentaire de 2022, donc rien de neuf mais interessant quand meme.

Oui.

Il me semble avoir déjà vu des bouts, en effet.
C'est bon finalement, avec le lien.
Merci !

Jacob

garbon

You also don't have to participate in all conversations.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on March 15, 2024, 02:08:23 PMYou also don't have to participate in all conversations.
I reckon that, if it was a conversation they wanted me in on, they'd ensure that it was in a language in which I could effectively communicate.  I don't mind being left out if that's what they want.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Zoupa

Americans knowing more than 1 language challenge: impossible.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zoupa on March 15, 2024, 03:38:11 PMAmericans knowing more than 1 language challenge: impossible.

I wonder what percentage of Americans speak at least two languages?  My bet is it is large.