And we're back!

Main Menu

Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

I see Putin is back to attacking apartment buildings to fabricate CBs

Admiral Yi

Strange there hasn't been any more news about the Belgorad raid.

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 30, 2023, 11:54:48 PMStrange there hasn't been any more news about the Belgorad raid.

It's been over for a week.  I don't know what else there is to report.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

I've seen videos and talk on social media of further minor incursions and attacks on the border but the media doesn't seem to have anything to say about them.
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

The takeaway from the Belgorod raid is that a) Russian border security is shit, and b) the Russian state is unable to protect its citizens. I'm sure that this will be of interest at least to the Chinese.

Legbiter

Seems there's heavy fighting in Belgorod between People's Republic of Belgravia separatists and regime forces...
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

mongers

Quote from: Legbiter on June 01, 2023, 04:15:59 PMSeems there's heavy fighting in Belgorod between People's Republic of Belgravia separatists and regime forces...

:cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tamas

I know I am repeating myself, but turning the "local separatists get the self-propelled artillery out of the shed to fight for freedom" shtick against Russia is just priceless and I am enjoying it immensely.

Legbiter

Yes watching the Ukrainians pulling a reverse-Donbas, feeding the vatniks their own cooking is pretty funny.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Hamilcar

Tamas

Now Ukrainian commenters are calling the Free Russia raid a "special military operation"  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZphzKJS-Ic

Legbiter

Yeah heavy fighting in Belgorod today. Either the vatniks cede a lot of ground there or they rush in reinforcements needed to man the line in Ukraine...

Jacob

Almost like the previous action was probing the Russian position and getting an understanding of Russian organization and response time.

Sheilbh

Seen this a few times today - Ukraine's military asking for silence in the information space:
https://twitter.com/oleksiireznikov/status/1665368742354731045

I imagine they'll get cooperation - but hopefully this'll be a very quiet thread for a bit, until it's a very busy one.
Let's bomb Russia!