News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Maximus on October 03, 2022, 08:54:43 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 03, 2022, 07:07:31 PMAnd what is going to happen if Russia then attacks this neutral Ukraine? Is Musk's robot army going to swoop in and save the day?

Yea, we (and Russia) already guaranteed their independence in the Budapest Memorandum. Look where that got them.

You forgot the UK!  :bowler:

Legbiter

Judging by the clips of Ukrainians hoisting flags in various towns the Russians are routed in North Kherson.  :hmm: Once the doomstack stuck in Kherson falls there's not much left to oppose the Ukrainians on their own soil.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

alfred russel

I just ordered potassium iodide tablets. :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Zoupa

I think what you failed to consider is how those tablets could affect your ability to rock climb.

Maladict

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

alfred russel

Quote from: Zoupa on October 04, 2022, 09:31:25 AMI think what you failed to consider is how those tablets could affect your ability to rock climb.

After several years still kinda confused why someone who smoked cigarettes thinks he has the high ground judging others for wanting to go rock climbing because somehow someone thought that could spread covid. Haven't seen a study on this but I'm confident the impact of smoking on public health far outweighs the covid related impact of rock climbing.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

HVC

Quote from: alfred russel on October 04, 2022, 10:17:28 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on October 04, 2022, 09:31:25 AMI think what you failed to consider is how those tablets could affect your ability to rock climb.

After several years still kinda confused why someone who smoked cigarettes thinks he has the high ground judging others for wanting to go rock climbing because somehow someone thought that could spread covid. Haven't seen a study on this but I'm confident the impact of smoking on public health far outweighs the covid related impact of rock climbing.

i quit smoking, can  still make fun of you? :unsure:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

OttoVonBismarck

It's mainly just that rock climbing is a stereotypical millennial hipster nonsense thing.

Valmy

Quote from: The Larch on October 04, 2022, 05:16:55 AM
QuoteKremlin unclear on which parts of Ukraine it has 'annexed'

Wherever the Russian soldier goes is Mother Russia now?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on October 04, 2022, 10:47:06 AM
Quote from: The Larch on October 04, 2022, 05:16:55 AM
QuoteKremlin unclear on which parts of Ukraine it has 'annexed'

Wherever the Russian soldier goes is Mother Russia now?

But what about wherever the Russian soldier flees from?  :hmm:

Barrister

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 04, 2022, 10:35:35 AM

It's mainly just that rock climbing is a stereotypical millennial hipster nonsense thing.

Dorsey is no millennial - he's too old.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

alfred russel

I am too old and i'm not a hipster.

However, it made me think about the context of this thread...I spent a couple weeks in the Caucasus on a climbing trip I think in 2016...how many of you jokers have actually been to russia outside of the major cities?

The Brain

Quote from: alfred russel on October 04, 2022, 11:42:06 AMI am too old and i'm not a hipster.

However, it made me think about the context of this thread...I spent a couple weeks in the Caucasus on a climbing trip I think in 2016...how many of you jokers have actually been to russia outside of the major cities?

Oooh! I have! I have! :w00t:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.