Main Menu

Which ... Are You?

Started by garbon, July 31, 2014, 07:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: HVC on August 01, 2014, 09:06:21 AM
Quote from: celedhring on August 01, 2014, 09:02:07 AM
You got: Engagement Ring Princess

You are elegant, polite and deeply romantic, and people can always learn something new from you. You are always there to add a little culture to everyone's lives!

Is that good?

hey, at least you're not lumpy

But you're so sassy. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PRC

DontSayBanana

Which "Adventure Time" Princess Are You?

You got: Gridface Princess
You are endlessly mysterious and on the quiet side, preferring to keep to yourself than throw yourself out there. The people who do get close to you know that you're a totally rad person with your own delightfully nerdy interests.
Experience bij!

Sophie Scholl

You got: Elbow Princess
Your inner strength is tough to beat, and you own your quirks like nobody else. People are always drawn to you because of your understated confidence.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!