News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Changeling the Lost AAR - Any interest?

Started by Martinus, October 07, 2014, 03:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I have just started a game of Changeling the Lost with a bunch of friends, and given it is one of the most interesting nWoD settings, and the storyteller has come up with an even more creative twist on that, I was wondering whether there would be any interest here in reading the AAR? If not, I won't be offended. :P

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Sorry, I'm not sure what this would mean.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Basically, tabletop RPG transcripts, descriptions of what went on each session and the sort.  Can make for interesting reading if you're into that sort of thing.  I can't stand most of the New World of Darkness stuff, myself, so...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

Maximus

I'd read it. I may or may not comment. I have a passing experience with most nWoD systems, but not with changeling.

Valmy

I read all sorts of stupid things on this board so sure why not?  Will there be: Fairy sex?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."