News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Year 8 of Ed Anger in bondage

Started by Ed Anger, July 04, 2014, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Ed, if you want to throw off your chains of bondage, I have a spare bedroom ready to serve as a station on a modern day underground railroad. Child support enforcement will never find you here.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 06, 2014, 06:07:29 PM
I got more Vicodin at least.

:)

I was going to say something about stockpiling pain meds, but there are actually some pretty amusing articles about how doomsday preppers plan on cultivating their own opium poppies to obtain narcotic painkillers after the rapture.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on July 06, 2014, 08:42:34 PM
Ed, if you want to throw off your chains of bondage, I have a spare bedroom ready to serve as a station on a modern day underground railroad. Child support enforcement will never find you here.  :)

Thank you.

But I have gotten her broken in pretty good. No nagging, no bothering me on football weekends and she cooks. And not much sass and backtalk.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

8 years of roast beef sammiches.  You're a better man than I, Gunga Din.

derspiess

Small trade-off for having daily or at least regular access, Seedy :contract:

At least after two kids.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Lulz, "regular access."  Like it's you that dictates the operational tempo.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Try doing it without the bondage.  Your health may improve. :)

Ed Anger

I'm the yellow guy from Sin City.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

I have to admit, the first time I got a sandwich made for me without asking for it---that was the day I knew I'd won at life.

:P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers