Brian the Mentally Ill Bonobo, and How He Healed

Started by jimmy olsen, June 16, 2014, 07:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

The course of nature in non-human animals is not often replete with what we would recognize as "consent."

That said, my understanding that such behavior would be pretty aberrant in a bonobo.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Norgy on June 17, 2014, 01:48:26 PM
Brian Bonobo played guitar in The Beach Boys, right?
Wasn't he the dude in that weird HBO show 'Dream On' from the 80s? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on June 17, 2014, 04:34:56 PM
Quote from: Norgy on June 17, 2014, 01:48:26 PM
Brian Bonobo played guitar in The Beach Boys, right?
Wasn't he the dude in that weird HBO show 'Dream On' from the 80s? :hmm:

Brian Benben, and it was on in the 90's...and I liked that show.  :mad:

Little know fact: it has an episode with Gates McFadden (Beverly Crusher from ST:TNG) in a simulated sex scene.  :P

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on June 17, 2014, 04:04:23 PM
The course of nature in non-human animals is not often replete with what we would recognize as "consent."

That said, my understanding that such behavior would be pretty aberrant in a bonobo.

It's aberrant in human beings as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017