The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 10, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Strange they would do that considering selling looted artifacts is said to be a major income source
██████
██████
██████

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

ISIS heads to Rome: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/25/opinion/thomas-friedman-isis-heads-to-rome.html

Quote from: Thomas FriedmanThe Italians got this one right. Last week, The Washington Post's Adam Taylor helpfully collected tweets that Italians put out after a murderous video issued by the Islamic State, or ISIS, warned: "Today we are south of Rome," one militant said. "We will conquer Rome with Allah's permission."

As the hashtag #We_Are_Coming_O_Rome made the rounds in Italy, Rome residents rose to the challenge.

Their tweets, Taylor noted, included:

"#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome ahahah Be careful on the highway-Ring Road: there's too much traffic, you would remain trapped!"

"#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome hey just a tip: don't come in train, it's every time late!"

"#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome You're too late, Italy is already been destroyed by their governments."

And "#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome We are ready to meet you! We have nice Colosseum plot for sale, Accept Credit Cards Securely, bargain price."

Queequeg

Caliga

Quote from: Jacob on February 26, 2015, 12:38:23 PM
"#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome hey just a tip: don't come in train, it's every time late!"
BENITO NO  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Do they get a conversion bonus if they capture Rome?

Jacob

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on February 26, 2015, 12:58:49 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on February 26, 2015, 12:42:44 PM
I want all of these people dead.

You sound like a terrorist.

Ah, yes, equivocation of the attacker and the victim defending herself against the attacker. The most despicable moral failing of the left.

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2015, 01:18:53 PM
Quote from: Jacob on February 26, 2015, 12:58:49 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on February 26, 2015, 12:42:44 PM
I want all of these people dead.

You sound like a terrorist.

Ah, yes, equivocation of the attacker and the victim defending herself against the attacker. The most despicable moral failing of the left.

What?  :huh:

How is Spellus a victim for saying he wants Italians dead for mocking ISIS?

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on February 26, 2015, 01:28:31 PM
What?  :huh:

How is Spellus a victim for saying he wants Italians dead for mocking ISIS?

:lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

I haven't been following this thread.

Did Raz find a quote of Barack Hussein Obama saying Mohammed without saying PBUH?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"