I'm predestined to vote yes
9 (30%)
I've decided to vote no
10 (33.3%)
Of course, I have every Rush single
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Ideologue

And I said "upper middle class" to hurt your feelings, but apparently it backfired. :lol:  You're upper class, my friend. :hug:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

He eats spam. That makes him a poor with money.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2014, 12:36:43 AM
Blowing up Alderaan causes the Rebellion to gain a lot of momentum and they overthrow the Empire in the next three years. You can't build the Death Star because you've been deposed. :contract:

You know that's not real right.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Well it happened a long time ago in a galaxy far away so that means that I still need to build the Death Star within the next century and shoot it in the direction of Alderaan to blow it up 1 billion years ago.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on June 06, 2014, 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2014, 12:36:43 AM
Blowing up Alderaan causes the Rebellion to gain a lot of momentum and they overthrow the Empire in the next three years. You can't build the Death Star because you've been deposed. :contract:

You know that's not real right.
I'm just addressing the premise that Sav set up, that he built the Death Star and blew up Alderaan.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2014, 09:29:51 PM
I'm just addressing the premise that Sav set up, that he built the Death Star and blew up Alderaan.

he blew up Alderaan how?  A tachyon ray has no way to interact with the planet, remember; it has no energy and an imaginary mass.

That's the problem with using a tachyon gun as the basis for this conundrum; the only person that knows you fired the gun and hit the planet "in the past" is you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

I had to pay the lawyer to make a will.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive