Preved. Completely I share your opinion. It seems to me it is excellent idea. I agree with you

Started by youbrokemyhe, June 03, 2014, 01:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Razgovory on June 04, 2014, 12:07:04 PM
How many of these are we going to get?

I don't know, but I am considering a purge of all users with no posts who have also not logged in within the past six months.  That should get most of them.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on June 03, 2014, 01:33:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2014, 01:29:36 PM
This spam I got today struck me as overly long given that goal is just to get me to click on a link.

You deleted Adriana.  :(

Apparently, I can't delete her. She is constantly filling up my spam folder. Now she has given up on personal messages and just keeps sending me links to something called "GET LAID TONIGHT". There is also a cryptic little phrase "Once you click on the link it sends you here." :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Caliga

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on June 04, 2014, 02:16:10 PM
I don't know, but I am considering a purge of all users with no posts who have also not logged in within the past six months.  That should get most of them.
poor ussdefiant :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

I still keep seeing "Perved" instead of "Preved" when I skim the thread titles :mellow:

garbon

derspiess