News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

new board new D&D game

Started by BuddhaRhubarb, March 15, 2009, 03:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

:nerd:

Yet another 3.5 game 8 players yesterday. one a post op transgendered woman. 

I'm playing a 2nd level Hexblade (female gnome) that I plan on turning into quite the little bitch to fight. It's nothing but dirty fighting for Hexblades.  8)

Character lives on a farm. There is trouble with farm from nearby Dwarf Crimelord. 1st game we got one of our best fighters killed, already. His enemy rolled a wicked crit with a dwarven waraxe. decapitated him, then gave up due to some bluffing on my part.

I'll add more details when I have time either tonight or tomorrow. I'll edit in a proper AAR.
:p

crazy canuck

My group dropped out (my friend's girlfriend is now with child and they have decided that playing dnd with my boys is not the best use of time. ::)) but my boys are still enjoying it and so we play a bit every month or so.  I just run a bunch of npcs along with them to help things along.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 23, 2009, 08:44:18 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 15, 2009, 03:29:53 PM
:nerd:

Character lives on a farm.
Stunning originality there.  :P

Well actually it's also an Orphanarium for unwanted Gnome, Halflings, and other assorted young people who have somehow managed to become Druids, Hexblades and the like while ummm shearing sheep, and um pulling tubers under the care off a mother hen-esque gnome Sorceress. It's a setting in Forgotten Realms... Nimbly Croft I think.
:p

saskganesh

In FR, it's all possible. You can be a barbarian...raised in a library.

hey, as long as you try to make the reach (e.g young Conan was rescued from slavery and buggery by wise sage Gorion; despite headstrong Conan's refusal to become literate, the clever wizard employed Conan to chop wood with a battle axe and to hammer book shelves together with his thick, Cimmerian forehead,  by Crom and by Tempus! ) it works ok.   
humans were created in their own image

Darth Wagtaros

A deva barbarian would be awesome.
PDH!