Dog bite victim sues New York City for more money than there is on Earth

Started by Syt, May 20, 2014, 06:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2014, 01:20:06 PM
If you have a printer you can print money.  Not legally but I doubt anybody is going to arrest your for counterfeiting a two undecillion dollar bill from the First Bank of Au Bon Pain.

Wasn't there stories in the news about some wag in the government or maybe a politician floating the idea of creating and printing trillion dollar bills for the US to pay down some debt? Lol...

Ancient Demon

Quote from: KRonn on May 20, 2014, 02:14:00 PM
Wasn't there stories in the news about some wag in the government or maybe a politician floating the idea of creating and printing trillion dollar bills for the US to pay down some debt? Lol...

That was a Simpsons episode.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ancient Demon on May 20, 2014, 07:05:04 PM
Quote from: KRonn on May 20, 2014, 02:14:00 PM

That was a Simpsons episode.
I think someone proposed minting trillion dollar coins because of some loophole in the law that only forbid them from printing paper notes of that value.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point