Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on March 15, 2009, 03:38:59 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 15, 2009, 02:06:15 PM
"Sure, sis. Have my sperm!"

I'd make her blow me to get it. 8)

Hey, if she's one of your family, it's unlikely she'd be able to resist swallowing protien already in her mouth.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Wow. Where is the brother in all this? You'd think before donating jizz in tupperware, he'd have checked with the wife first...
Experience bij!

sbr

It was part of her master plan, she got him drunk and gave him a handie with an aluminum foil glove.

QuotePolice also confiscated the container of semen and some aluminum foil, which was originally used to hold the semen. Nicholas Lighten, Stephanie Lighten's brother, was the donor, according to police.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on March 15, 2009, 09:54:03 PM
Mayeb Gay marriage isn't all that after all.

Fixed! But I left the transposition as I know that's your quirky touch.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

This is really messed up, eh? Tried to force a pregnancy on her spouse, and the even weirder part is that somehow she was able to get her brother's sperm. The whole incident is just... disturbing. 

Malthus

Quote from: Drakken on March 16, 2009, 11:24:05 AM
The title is erroneous.

According to the UK laws this isn't rape, but assault by penetration. Rape specifically mentions that a cock must be used.  ???

The event didn't happen in the UK.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Drakken

Quote from: Malthus on March 16, 2009, 11:31:48 AM
Quote from: Drakken on March 16, 2009, 11:24:05 AM
The title is erroneous.

According to the UK laws this isn't rape, but assault by penetration. Rape specifically mentions that a cock must be used.  ???

The event didn't happen in the UK.  ;)

Point well taken. It's the "Berkshire" thing that confused me.

Caliga

Quote from: Drakken on March 16, 2009, 11:33:33 AM

Point well taken. It's the "Berkshire" thing that confused me.
Understandable.  The "Berkshire" referred to here is The Berkshires, which is a region of western Massachusetts bordering New York state.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: KRonn on March 16, 2009, 07:40:32 AM
This is really messed up, eh? Tried to force a pregnancy on her spouse, and the even weirder part is that somehow she was able to get her brother's sperm. The whole incident is just... disturbing.

Yeah, this whole thing is really, really weird...

And you know what, some feminists will still argue after that that spousal abuse and rape doesn't exist among lesbians, because women are incapable of doing such a thing even if she uses a baseball bat. Or, alternatively, they would infer that the woman is in fact a transgender and, thus, a man.  :o

Neil

Do feminists actually exist any more?  I was under the impression that the movement had more or less died out except amongst the loony-tune diehards.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Drakken

Quote from: Neil on March 16, 2009, 11:53:14 AM
Do feminists actually exist any more?  I was under the impression that the movement had more or less died out except amongst the loony-tune diehards.

Not in Quebec. Here the loony-tune diehards' lobby reigns supreme, and the supremest comrade-bitch of them all even leads Quebec Solidaire.  >:(

garbon

Quote from: Neil on March 16, 2009, 11:53:14 AM

Yes, Cammy P is a feminist.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.